The DC Super Hero’s Action-Packed Adventure Debuts For Premium Digital Ownership And Rental on 5 February
4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD arrive on 18 March
Experience the sequel to the highest-grossing DC film of all time when “Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom” debuts for purchase and rental Digitally at home on 5 February. The film is directed by James Wan (“Aquaman,” “The Conjuring,” “Saw”) with Jason Momoa (“Aquaman,” “Dune,” “Game of Thrones”) reprising his role as Arthur Curry along with returning stars Patrick Wilson (“The Conjuring,” “Watchmen”), Amber Heard (“Aquaman,” “Zombieland”), Yahya Abdul-Mateen II (“Aquaman,” “The Matrix: Resurrection”) and Academy Award Winner Nicole Kidman (“The Hours,” “Moulin Rouge,” “The Others”). The film will also be available to purchase on 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD on 18 March.
· On 5 February, “Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom” will be available for early Premium Digital Ownership at home and for 48-hour rental via PVOD on participating digital platforms where you purchase or rent movies, including Amazon Prime Video, AppleTV, Google Play, Vudu, and more.
· On 18 March, “Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom” will be available to own on 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD from online and physical retailers. “Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom” will also continue to be available to own in high definition and standard definition from participating digital retailers.
Having failed to defeat Aquaman the first time, Black Manta, still driven by the need to avenge his father’s death, will stop at nothing to take Aquaman down once and for all. This time Black Manta is more formidable than ever before, wielding the power of the mythic Black Trident, which unleashes an ancient and malevolent force. To defeat him, Aquaman will turn to his imprisoned brother Orm, the former King of Atlantis, to forge an unlikely alliance. Together, they must set aside their differences in order to protect their kingdom and save Aquaman’s family, and the world, from irreversible destruction.
DIGITAL, 4K, BLU-RAY & DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
“Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom” Premium Digital Ownership, 4K UHD and Blu-ray contain the following special features:
Finding the Lost Kingdom
· Go behind the scenes as director James Wan reveals how he and the cast and crew pulled off their biggest endeavor yet, an epic sequel to the largest grossing film in the history of DC.
Aquaman: Worlds Above and Below
· When the filmmakers set out to create a sequel that eclipsed the original in scale and scope, they knew they would have to send Arthur and the rest of the cast to all kinds of new wild and wonderful worlds both above and below the sea.
It’s a Manta World
· Black Manta is more powerful than ever now that he has discovered the Lost Kingdom of Necrus and taken possession of the Black Trident. From inspiration to execution, filmmakers reveal how they leveled Black Manta up to the realm of supervillains.
Necrus, The Lost Black City
· Ages ago the great battle for the earth took place here, in this legendary lost Atlantean city. Discover how the filmmakers created the Black City from its “surface city” concept and its inhabitants: Undead Necrusians (Zombies), to its execution.
Escape from the Deserter World
· From idea to execution, explore how the filmmakers created this barren desert landscape and the Deserter Prison, how its creatures and inhabitants were brought to life, and how they planned and executed the daring Orm “breakout” sequence.
Brawling at Kingfish’s Lair
· The Citadel is the last frontier of the ocean, a deep trench filled with sunken old ships, stacked high like a rusty city. From concept to completion, discover Kingfish's Lair, a bar within, where the worst of the worst hang out.
· The Tactical Observation and Pursuit Operative Octopus is a living legend and all-time fan favorite. Director James Wan and the filmmakers discuss the decision behind bringing TOPO back to the sequel and its promotion to Arthur's on-screen sidekick.
“Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom”Premium Digital Ownership contains the following special feature:
AquamanThrough Fire and Water– Original motion comic from DC
· Arthur Curry is constantly being pulled between two worlds - his responsibility as King of Atlantis and his mantle as Aquaman, defender of the surface. So, what happens when a nefarious attack puts those worlds on a collision course?
“Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom”4K UHD and Blu-ray contain the following special feature:
Atlantean Blood Is Thicker Than Water
· At its core, Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom is a movie about brotherhood. Explore how Patrick and Jason bonded over the new unexpected alliance between Arthur and Orm and came together both as characters and as friends on and off set.